Scrapbook Circle Be Real - Love & lotsa layers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hello there!
Today I am sharing my layout for the 'Be Real' post for Scrapbook Circle.  I used both the main 'Make It Happen' kit and the 'You Shine' Add-on for August.
LOVE_SBC_Aug 2015 final
The 'Be Real' assignment is to use either an Instagram photo, a Project Life page, or both!  I used an Instagram from our last vacation.  The lighting wasn't that great in the original, so I printed it in black and white.  I have been drooling over the gold sequin stickers from Crate Paper and thought they made a beautiful contrast to the photo and color palette.
LOVE_SBC_Aug 2015 (7)
I used a piece of the Studio Calico 6x6 pad from the Add-on as the photo mat and built up a cluster of embellishments, tags and stickers to the right of the photo.  I cut a strip of paper from a Pinkfresh Studio paper and then layered my pieces on top, grouping like colors together.  I used this polka dot piece of patterned paper from Elle's Studio for my background and then matted it all onto dark charcoal cardstock.  I added lots of stitching for texture and loved the way it turned out!
LOVE_SBC_Aug 2015 (5)
Thanks for checking out the Blog today!  Hope you all have a fun and crafty weekend!!




1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground