happy - Scrapbook Circle December One Item Wonder

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My challenge for the December One Item Wonder assignment was to use this gorgeous pink ombre, gold foil striped paper from Pebbles.  Using the 'Tell Your Story' kit I created the layout below.
happy_SBC_Dec 2015 border
I started by cutting the paper into quarters and “tiled” the background, placing two squares horizontally and two vertically.  I wanted to get the most out of the paper and not cover up too much with the large black and white photo I used.
happy_SBC_Dec 2015 (7)
I printed the photo in black & white to let the various pinks and golds take center stage.  Adding several of the 3x3 Pebbles cards and die cut frames from Basic Grey helped create more layers clustered around the photo.  I stitched around the outside of the pink square tiles reminding me a little of a quilt.
happy_SBC_Dec 2015 (5)

Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground