2015 - Scrapbook Circle January Product Challenge

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hi there!  Happy weekend to everyone!
Just wanted to share quickly this LO I did for the Scrapbook Circle trend challenge inspired by the "Sweet Life" calendar paper by Maggie Holmes.  Perfect opportunity for a birthday page!  I used the January "Fresh Start" main kit and the "Shine Bright" Add-on.


I decided to use almost the entire paper, adding a border at the right side of red patterned paper.  I knew I wanted to add some photos from my son's birthday and since they are all candid or action photos, they could be small.  I used several of the Fancy Pants ephemera die cuts pack to layer underneath each picture.


I added these large vellum numbers from Studio Calico across the center of the background.  I love the vellum and chose colors to contrast the red and greys.  Finally, I stitched thru several strips of the vellum and other framed bits, mostly to secure everything in place.


Since it is still January, I think months and the "year in review" pages are still very much appropriate!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground