love this - Scrapbook Circle April Add-On

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

  Today, I am sharing a layout I made using the April ‘Stay Cool’ Add-on, which is so yummy, it should be edible!  I realize it is May, but still wanted to post it!


The beautiful fringe hearts from Maggie Holmes & Crate Paper are one of my favorite embellishments in a long while!  It took every bit of my self restraint to NOT hoard these lovelies and use them all on one layout.  I started with a light wash using color shine onto the white paper with tiny black dots.  I didn’t trim off the hot pink branding strip, instead keeping it as a border between 2 patterned papers.


The mint corrugated paper that is part of the main kit is a perfect accompaniment to the texture in the hearts.  I cut tiny slits along the corrugated lines to add even more texture.  I also added a few pieces of washi from Pinkfresh Studio, also part of the Add-on under each of the hearts.  These adhesive brads from Simple Stories made a perfect accent with black, white and a hot pink heart.


I hope you are lucky enough to snag this Add-on…it is chock full of goodies!! :)
Thanks for stopping by the Blog today!  I hope you have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground