LISTEN to your heART - Art Journal

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

This is an art journal page from months ago, but I haven't had a chance to post it yet.  However,  it is one of my favorites to date.


I started this spread to practice drawing and painting an eye up close.  The rest of the face was just a little bit of filler.


I have always loved the flowers that Charles Rennie Mackintosh designed and painted, particularly, his graphic rose.  This is a little homage to that.




The quote written in her hair, found on Pinerest says:
"Time to create," said her Heart.  "It's about time," replied her Soul.

That pretty much sums up my desire to do art journaling.


Thanks for stopping by to see some of my more personal art journaling.
I hope you have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground