capture - Scrapbook Circle October kit

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Can you believe it is November?  Time seems to be slipping by faster than normal this past several weeks...An even better reason for trying to slow down and 'capture' a moment!  This was a LO I made using the Scrapbook Circle October kit, 'The Weekender.'


I did lots of fussy cutting between the patterned paper from Shimelle and the metallic gold cards from Pretty Little Studio, cutting leaves.  I created a cascade of the leaves to highlight the theme and background of my photo from a Fall photo shoot.


I made a photo mat using another of the metallic cards and a piece of the paper from Pretty Little Studio from the Oakley Avenue collection.  I added lots of the cut apart tags from the Oakley Avenue collection and some of the gold foam American Crafts Thickers.


The 'capture' title was perfect for this day, this time of year and the reason for memory keeping itself!
Thanks for stopping by the Blog today.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground