Jot It Down - Scrapbook Circle February

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Delayed, but I wanted to share the '1 Product 2 Ways' post because of this amazing layout below!  This week’s assignment was to use the Shimelle ‘Little By Little’ Wood Buttons from the February “So This Happened” kit.
Jot it Down_SBC_February 2017 border
I have been wanting to go to CHA, i.e. Creativation for years and finally, last month I got to go!  Not only, did I get to meet some of my scrapbooking idols like Heidi Swapp and Amy Tan, but I got to put real life voices and personalities to these amazing talents from Scrapbook Circle!  That was the highlight of the weekend and this photo was from the Saturday.
Jot it Down_SBC_February 2017 (16)

I decided to make this project a play on the graphic patterns in the papers and embellishments.  I layered papers and stickers, creating associations between the angles and colors.  I used the buttons as bullet points for other stickers.  I also combined them under matching colors creating clusters following the diagonal half of the patterned paper I cut.
Jot it Down_SBC_February 2017 (14)
I loved this kit, it is full of some of my favorites colors and classic patterns that never go out of style!
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground